Wednesday 11 June 2014

Final rehearsals.

11/6/14

  Today was our final rehearsal. I feel that we are ready for our the performance and it should all go to plan well. The only thing that I would say that needs to happen tonight would be to get on learning my lines and working on perfecting them so I know them perfectly. In our final rehearsal today it did go really well, our only key things to work out was remembering some little lines and working on our final movements that we will use. For example, we carried on working on the very last part our scene. It has took so long to work on the movement for this part because we added it on at the end when we realized that the performance was too short and needed to be longer but it is okay now and we have sorted it easily. For this we decided that I should just pace around in anger when I am talking about how selfish Jimmy can be, then be embarrassed in front of Cliff, then slightly start to break down in front of Cliff and he can subtly comfort her and show her that she is safe. I really like this because it has worked out well and just in time for the performance!
  Jill had the idea of sitting in on other peoples performances as if it were their living room to see if it felt normal for you. I liked this idea and tried it out, I sat in on Beth, Chloe and Ryan's performance and I did feel comfortable sitting and watching them. They didn't look suddenly awkward or stop what they were doing, they just carried on and kept it up. They did really well! Lofty then sat and watched ours, his feedback was that it felt natural to him and he liked the relationship between Alison and Cliff. Jill also said that she liked that relationship because it felt real, she also liked the facial expressions and body language that we used too and made a note of that. Overall, the last rehearsal went great, I just need to keep up to date on my lines and make sure that they are clear for tomorrow's final performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment